Snacks for work

PanteraGirl
PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
Hi all, I'm 23 weeks pregnant and struggling to find yummy healthy snacks to eat while at work. My snacks are mainly fresh fruit, but eat so much and now its not filling enough anymore. I have my stock of granola bars and Nutragrain bars, fruit cups...but they are high in sugar and I"m starting to eat more and more everyday so I need different options.

What do you all eat? I would appreciate all the ideas I could get! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    You could try string cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, nuts, dried fruit, veggies sticks and jerky (but becareful if you are watching your sodium).
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Crackers/veggies and hummus/taboule/dip, almond milk, regular milk, yogourt, hard boiled eggs, trail mix, sardines (not for everyone, but I've grown to like the ones in mustard since becoming pregnant!).
  • marsonlyn
    marsonlyn Posts: 1 Member
    I eat pretzels, mixed nuts, yogurt, apples, string cheese, the occasional pop-tart (which is not healthy AT ALL), and whatever fresh fruits and veggies I can get together. Also, I generally bring a main dish for lunch and then sides as well (salad, bread, etc.) which I just eat as a snack if I get hungry.