What Are Your Favourite DVD workouts?

Options
neeta16
neeta16 Posts: 22 Member
Just to share what are your favourite DVD workouts? Jillian or otherwise?
I also like P90 x . Has anyone tried Bob harper? It would be good to know
About the dvd's you love!

Replies

• susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred for the first time on sunday and could hardly move for three days!!! am just about to attempt it for the second time!!! has anyone else had this problem when they first did it?!!! :noway:
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you are not used to that kind of training, you are going to be sore and stiff all over the first week. My abs hurt for the first week, but now I don't notice it much anymore. Just gotta stick with it!

Now, for the question: I have only done the 30DS from JM's DVDs, but am looking into Ripped in 30 next. I also have the Zumba 30 min express, which I did after 30DS L2 today, and I loved it! Already do it at the gym, but it was awesome to do at home as well!
  • neeta16
    neeta16 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you are not used to that kind of training, you are going to be sore and stiff all over the first week. My abs hurt for the first week, but now I don't notice it much anymore. Just gotta stick with it!

Now, for the question: I have only done the 30DS from JM's DVDs, but am looking into Ripped in 30 next. I also have the Zumba 30 min express, which I did after 30DS L2 today, and I loved it! Already do it at the gym, but it was awesome to do at home as well!

Is that the name of the dvd ,30 min express, I was looking to buy a zumba dvd, to workout at home
    Will it be good for someone who has never attended a class before?
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Is that the name of the dvd ,30 min express, I was looking to buy a zumba dvd, to workout at home
    Will it be good for someone who has never attended a class before?

We got it free with a magazine at some point I think, but yes, Zumba 30 minute express was the name of it. The DVD has a run down of the basic Zumba moves, as well as the 20 minute program. I don't know if you can buy it separate anywhere, but it does come as part of the Zumba kits you see all over I believe.

And I figure anyone can do it, and you don't need to attend a class for it. I have just done that before because they have classes at my gym, and they happen to be right after my BodyPump class, so while I am already there I just do both classes. But the DVD shows you the moves almost better than the class (I stand at the back, always, so I don't always see the instructor very well).

Either way, Zumba was a good workout I thought, 300 calories burned in 25 minutes. And pretty perfect to have after the shred DVD to burn some extra calories!
  • mickey_weathers
    mickey_weathers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels, 30 Day Shred!! I'm only on Day 6 of Level 1 and I've already lost 6 pounds! It's great, I think you should try it! GoOd LuCk!!