Introduce yourself!

Options
little_my
little_my Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I am Picklepig on LMs. I've not been using MFP like I promised. /me shocked..

But all this will change! The new thread on LMs just motivated me to introduce myself here.

I have two little kids. I've lost the baby weight from my newest addition, but I was overweight when I got pregnant - I'm going (positive thinking) to get back to my pre-first baby weight and then some. I want to lose around 15lbs.

Logging the food is really helpful, but I think I need to come up with a diet plan and stick to it. I don't have any intention of going low-carb, but I do need to stop eating bread so much. Toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch etc It's just too easy to grab while dealing with the kids.

You?

Replies

• purplev8
    purplev8 Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Victoria, I'm Vicki80 on LMs. I have 2 kids, a 5.5 year old boy and an almost 3 year old girl. As my kids are becoming more independent, I feel like I've become "myself" again and am focusing on losing weight and becoming "fit" for the first time in my life. I recently signed up to MFP and received my FITBIT last Friday and love it! I can't believe that I'm actually looking forward to logging my food and reaching my calorie burn each day. I hope my enthusiasm lasts!
  • Nicole3282
    Options
    Hi, I'm NicChick on LMs, and I hope that by tracking my caloric intake, it will help me in my never ending quest to lose weight.
  • little_my
    little_my Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    FITBIT is a new one on me, I just had to google it. Sounds good! I would be interested to see if it helps long-term.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Is this board still active? Anyone around?
  • purplev8
    purplev8 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm here! Anyone else using the fitbit along with MFP?
  • mommy2owen
    mommy2owen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I'm lover of chocolate on LMS.. and im not such a lover anymore lol

I would really love to get the fit bit.. where did you get yours?