Anyone in Yuma??

Options
debussyschild
debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
Hi there! Just joined the group. My husband and I are moving to Yuma in a couple of months. Excited to move to the desert after living in NW Florida for the past year (well.... sort of). Would like to hear from anyone who's lived in Yuma or been to Yuma. I'm currently really happy with my PT and gym in Florida, but when I move I have to find a new one. Suggestions are very much welcome. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• debussyschild
    Options
    No one??
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My wife is from Yuma. I don't know about gyms there though. What makes you want to move to Yuma? Military?
  • debussyschild
    Options
    Nothing made me WANT to move there... lol. We just got orders not long ago. It's a good move career wise, just trying to get a feel for what it's going to be like as the spouse!! Should be fun.
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    Sorry, in Maricopa here, so I am not much help at all. Hope you are able to settle in though!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sorry, in Maricopa here, so I am not much help at all. Hope you are able to settle in though!

Heh, I lived in Maricopa for a few years...it's kinda like Yuma only closer to Phoenix ;) ha ha ha
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I <3 Yuma!!! Only a few miles to sand! woot! Sand Girl here!
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options

Heh, I lived in Maricopa for a few years...it's kinda like Yuma only closer to Phoenix ;) ha ha ha

This totally cracked me up :laugh: We have grown a bit, new businesses going in...even getting a "City Hall Complex" built :glasses: