What's the new challenge?

Options
KimberErin
KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
I miss having a new challenge every day. And one for the week. Does anybody know what the new challenge is?

Replies

• shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I wish I did. I don't think anything has been posted this week, hopefully that changes soon though. I love the challenges!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lets make our own.

Nothing but water/coffee/protein till Monday?

Logging in 300 minutes of activity till Monday?

Preplan your biggest meal so you make sure there is no going over calorie goals till Monday?

Do as many pushups as you can and add 10 every day (doesn't have to be at one time) till Monday challenge?

All of them? None of them? Other ideas? What do you ladies think?
  • shm1289
    Options
    We haven't had any challenges this week, so why not do all of them? I'm up for it!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    Options
    Totally down! Lets do this!!
  • shm1289
    Options
    I'm going to have a hard time with the push-ups. They're always really difficult for me so this will be a good challenge!
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Perfect. You guys are awesome
  • shm1289
    Options
    We should all try and come up with ideas for a challenge(s) for next week if nothing is posted
  • saun5870
    saun5870 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I agree!! I have been checking every day so kinda bummed there has been nothing this week!
  • shm1289
    Options
    How have you guys been doing with these challenges?
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You guys are so motivated,... YAY! I'm in!

Kimi

PS: How's everyone doing on your monthly goals??? :-)
    I'm 3# away from my goal! YAY!
  • RealSouthpaw
    Options
    I've done absolutely nothing this week because I managed to catch a cold. I've just started to recover so I think I'm back next week. But at least I'm just 1.2 kg away from my goal.

But yeah, I suggest that next week everyone checks what is the weekly total of minutes that MFP is suggesting and try to get double (triple is okay too if double is too low for someone) amount of minutes by end of the week.
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    Options
    The planning a meal to be under my calorie goal is the only one I've been able to keep. I'm thinking next week I'll alternate pushups and squats on different days so I don't work out the same muscles every single day. :/

How are you doing?

edit: I'm not sure how I'm doing on my monthly goal. I'm going to weigh in Monday and report back. :)
  • shm1289
    Options
    I did not do very well this weekend. I was able to do 300 minutes of exercising but that was about it unfortunately. I got slightly off track, but did much better today!

Any ideas for a weekly challenge? How about trying a new exercise or doing something you haven't done in a while and fitting it into your routine 2-3 times during the week? Or doing 10 sit ups and 10 crunches everyday and adding 5 on everyday? Any other ideas or suggestions?
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    Options
    Hey 300 minutes in those few days is awesome! Keep kicking butt!

I second your challenge ideas, sounds good to me! I've been meaning to start doing something on my c25k off days, now I'll have a reason!
  • ang_stauff
    ang_stauff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I didnt do so great last week....gained back the 2lbs I lost :( but I am back on track for this week...this weather is killing me i'd love to go for a walk or jog but with it being 95 i dont want to keep the baby out to long. I also get up at 330 am everyday for work and even though im done by 830am I come home and have the baby to care for and when its his nap i find myself being exhausted and napping with him....any moms have any ideas to help me out with exercising????
  • shm1289
    Options
    wow, it sounds like you are extremely busy! I don't have any kids so unfortunately I don't have any advice. I'm not sure how moms do it. I babysat my 3 year old cousin over the weekend and was too exhausted by the end of the day to workout so I definitely can understand where you're coming from.