Locations? Time difference

Options
Where is everyone from because i'm from the uk and it's 22:32 here. I was just about to ask how everyone's day has been but then i realised those in different countries haven't finished there day yet :)

So how has everyones day gone/ going?

I went crazy on the water today and feeling a little bloated but a successful day for me overall!

Well done so far guys and welcome to the new joiners x

Replies

• rubyred75
    rubyred75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in southern Ontario, Canada. Its 7:45pm here now I've had a good day eating wise but I think I'm honestly too tired for the gym tonight. I will have to hit it extra hard tomorrow.

Hope every one else has had a great day!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ohio at its 9:05pm here. I had an ok day. Was to sore to really workout today, but I'll get to it tomorrow. I ate too many morning and afternoon calories so dinner was very light. Know better next time!
  • ymhauschild
    Options
    I'm in Houston, Texas. It's 8:51 pm here. I did really well today. My water intake is pretty bad. I really need to work on that. I took a quick jog/walk around the neighborhood due to my gym being closed to day (some freak occurence). Thank God that I took it easy on my eating or I would have been in trouble! On another note: Why is running outdoors sooooo much harder than running on the treadmill?!!
  • beautybreakdownNJM
    Options
    I'm in Houston, Texas. It's 8:51 pm here. I did really well today. My water intake is pretty bad. I really need to work on that. I took a quick jog/walk around the neighborhood due to my gym being closed to day (some freak occurence). Thank God that I took it easy on my eating or I would have been in trouble! On another note: Why is running outdoors sooooo much harder than running on the treadmill?!!

I completely agree with you! I get out of breath and tired too quickly, where as i can go longer on a treadmill. I'm thinking about buying a home one in september as i'm moving house then.
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in Northern Va (about 15 minutes from Washington DC). As I type this it's about 9am :)
  • UmmShahad
    UmmShahad Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey ladies :)

I am in the UK, time check...9:16pm. Honestly, for me today was a bit rubbish, but am hopeful tomorrow is another day, fresh start and all that :)

First time I have taken part in anything like this and am excited!

Hope everyone is well :)
  • neiceemary
    neiceemary Posts: 20
    Options
    In Minnesota and currently 848pm. Been a rough week and not loosing like I had hoped - time to get back on track and start working out!
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Im in Florida.
  • newlife414
    newlife414 Posts: 33
    Options
    In Minnesota and currently 848pm. Been a rough week and not loosing like I had hoped - time to get back on track and start working out!

I'm in MN too!!
  • hhoward11
    hhoward11 Posts: 13
    Options
    Oregon here-about 5:30 pm. Had a great day so far! Thanks so much for asking!:)
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Vancouver BC Canada here!
  • NancyG55
    NancyG55 Posts: 86
    Options
    Taylorsville, NC here.....right now it is 7:38 PM eastern standard time here in the USA