Bargain Sports Goods

Options
KarenJanine
KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
Lidl have got lots of sports goods at the moment. I got some running trainers from there about a month ago for only £14.99 and have been getting on fine with them - just as good as Asics ones I had before that cost a lot more. They had some more in today so I got another pair to keep for indoor gym use and a pair for my other half too!

I also picked up some cycling gloves (to use for weight lifting as its a bit rough on my girly hands) and some swim goggles for £2.99 each.

They've also got heart rate monitors for £12.99, cycle computers for £7.99, Swiss gym balls for £6.99 and various other bits and bobs so lots there for anyone on a tight budget.

(I was also impressed by their new in house bakery that they've been putting in all stores lately. The smell was amazing although I managed to refrain!)

Replies

• ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    Ooo this sounds awesome, thanks! I don't normally bother to walk as far as my nearest Lidl but I might make the effort for this!
  • KarenJanine
    Options
    This week Lidl are offering chin-up bars for just £6.99. Got mine and installed it ready to use. Although currently my arms and abs are recovering from a good work out last night so that'll have to wait until tomorrow :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    How do you get out of Lidl without alcohol, chocolate and deli?
  • KarenJanine
    Options
    ^^^. I don't ;) Chocolate is the first aisle so that tends to fall in the trolley, the household goods where I spend the most then deli then alcohol :)
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    How do you get out of Lidl without alcohol, chocolate and deli?

Hahaha!

I doubt if most shoppers manage to do that!