NO EXCUSES......Today and Onward Challenge!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay, I did a workout yesterday....and I must share it. I thought "eh this is not too hard" I should know by now when I say that...I am sore this morning! It is short and sweet and to the point so for you who are short on time one day this is FOR YOU! Oh and give it all you got too! It will humble you.
Challenge: do this today and if not today print it out and do it on a day you think "I don't have time" Humph we all got 12 min...if feeling spanky do two rounds and you got 24 min of a power workout!!!!!!

http://www.oxygenmag.com/Fat-Loss/Articles/Kick-Calories-to-the-Curb.aspx

Peace,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Man we are on the same page i do 20SecondFitness.com today i had to do most of those workouts in my fitness program. Not!! looking forward to doing mountain climbers again! But i will once my stomach settles went to Bob Evans. But hey i only ate half of everything. Still way too many calories though. Thank you for doing this i am having fun i will let you know how everything goes later.
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Did this and ended up turning it into a much longer circuit training workout. Home alone so I could do whatever I wanted with no one watching. I think I will feel it tomorrow, but I like the idea of a "quickie" workout when I don't have a lot of time. Great for those mornings when I snooze the alarm too many times.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am done. Glad I did. It is like my 20 second fitness I do.