Welcome!

Options
Thought we deserved a group! Introduce yourself!

My name is Heather, I'm 26, I've been working out at the Kroc Center since May. I love all the drop in classes, PIYO and Cardio Kick are my favorites.

Replies

• webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey, AJ here (or Adam to others). I'm 31, been going to the Kroc Center since... June. I usually end up doing something like Spinning and Elliptical work, but I just discovered another piece of machinery that lets you run, jog, or stair step. It's pretty awesome, and I like all of the machines. Sometimes I lift weights, but usually (for now) it's focusing on cardio.

Thanks for starting this Heather!!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm Jeremy. I'm 34 soon to be turning 35. I just joined the Kroc Center on Monday so much to figure out. Thus far I'm pretty impressed. I have only really done the Elliptical and Treadmill. My main focus is cardio right now to help birth this baby of mine. Once I get closer to my goal weight I want to start weight training.

Thanks Heather for creating and inviting me to the group! Hope to see you and AJ there one of these times!! It's nice to connect with local people!