I'm New!

Options
theashsplash
theashsplash Posts: 50 Member
Hey y'all! My name is Ashley and I'm 22. I've been overweight pretty much my whole life and I'm sick and tired of it. Weight Watchers hasn't been working for me so I figured I'd give MFP a try. So far so good! I've lost 6lb in my first week. But I still have a longggg way to go. I'd love to have some friends on here that have as large a goal as I do so this seems like the group for me! I'm looking to lose 200-230lbs.

Replies

• 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Hello and welcome. MFP is an awesome tool if used consistently. Good luck with your goals!
  • missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley. I think you'll really like MFP. I do. I've done WW before too and I really prefer this site. And it's free...:wink:
    Best of luck. We can do it!!
  • MamaKhloe
    MamaKhloe Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ashley,
    Welcome the group. I'm new here myself. I'd love to add you. Best of luck to ya! We can totally do this!
  • theashsplash
    theashsplash Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm really liking MFP so far! The grand total for my first week was 8lbs! Woohoo! I'm excited! I'd love to be friends with anyone one here. I'm hoping we can all be an encouragement for each other!
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Great first week!
  • krissyd100
    Options
    Hey there, I am new to...to the site and the group. I am totally looking for people that need to lose as much as I do, too. Just makes it easier somehow, not to waste energy on wanting to poke the eyes out of people crying cuz they can't lose 10lbs! Although that's something I hope to moan about someday too! :)

Look forward to sharing your journey!

kris