Day One

katycoog
katycoog Posts: 3 Member
Tomorrow is day one! Starting lean tomorrow

Replies

• alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Hey I am with you! I started on Sunday however realized I wanted to do the lean one more so I started today as day 1 for the lean program. How did yours go? Mine was pretty easy. Thought it would be harder. Wonder how the cardio x compares to the plyometrics since we miss that one with the lean package... Might do that in addition to the shoulders and arms on Wednesday. Or try the cardio this week and the plyometrics next. Don't know! Who know’s it might kick my you know what! 
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    I will be starting p90x today with the Classic version. Finished 2 years ago with awesome results, but havent been consistent since then and trying to get back on it. Cardio X is a good workout but not as intense as Plyo X. I did Cardio X in the morning and my regular workout in the afternoon after 6 weeks. It was a good extra workout. But the lean program is good Cardio X is a little slower paced, but just bring it the hardest you can. You can still burn some good calories.
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Yah the cardio x wasn't that bad! Think I might go back to the classic and end up doing doubles! I don't think I have time for doubles though once round 2 hits. With 5 kids I can only manage to do the workout in the morning and that is about it. My body needs rest! Might try the plyometrics during nap time on Saturday... I can do that! I can always add one in on Saturday.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    After doing one round of Classic P90X I found out the cardio programs weren't challenging enough for me. so i am doing the P90X / Insanity hybrid - if you want a challenge, this is GREAT! I've also done P90X / Turbo Fire hybrid - good but not as kick butt as Insanity hybrid - you get the best of both programs.