Munching Monday July 16

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Today thru tomorrow am pick a food that satisfies the appetite! Foods that are nutritionous and keeps you full at the same time.
Let's try oatmeal, apples, popcorn (minus the butter), soup (non-creamy of course), fish, sweet potatoes, beans and the one we all know SOUP!
Pick one of them today or add to your meal for dinner. I got my Fuji apple!!!!! :D

Peace,
WW

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    oh yay! I did this before even seeing the challenge! I had honey nut oats cereal. That will keep me satisfied into the afternoon.
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Jazz apple and light string cheese for my pm snack. Greek yogurt for breakfast and potato and veggies for lunch. Should keep me quite happy until dinner.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Oh you do not know how happy I am I did not see mountain climbers today. I spent eleven hours at my daughters orientation for college. It was close to if not 100 degrees today. Do not get me wrong, I am not complaining I will take the heat over the chill any day. I am an August baby. The day was long, on the boring side and it started off bad because I thought they were serving breakfast. To my displeasure I had to wait till noon to eat. I recovered quickly when I discovered how delicious the food was. I had a spinach salad with olive oil drizzle, a small portion of vegetable chow mein, two chocolate chip cookies (I know not healthy, sorry), five waffle fries (small), five chicken bites, and one broccoli stem. Too much, uh? One meal put me over 900 calories, bad Lisa. Then on the way home because we were so thirsty I drank a Love It size Lifestyle Strawberry Mango Smoothie. There goes another 500 calories. A meal replacemnt, my tooshy! If I was not so exhausted I could still eat. Hopefully you all faired better than I.

If you are a plain popcorn lover and do not like having to stand at the stove and shake the pot, do not have an air popper, and hate the prices of microwave popcorn here is an alternative:
    1/3 cup popcorn kernels, 2 tsp olive oil, place in brown paper bag, shake, fold top down once, staple once, place in microwave for 3 minutes. Stay by microwave listening to the popping and make sure you stop when poppping is slow. No, the staple will not make your microwave spark. I do this all the time. Bone appetit!
  • arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link!!!!