Is the group still alive?

Options
I just started level 2 and I am wondering how other are doing? Seeing any changes? are you still doing it? Am I alone ?
:sad:

Replies

• LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I joined the Jillian Michaels 30DS 7/1/12 Start group as well, which has been much more active. I did Day 7 on Level 1 today, so I am behind you. I've been meandering through 30DS due to vacation time. But on my days off I have been active with swimming and other outdoor stuff. I've really felt I'm getting stronger in 2 areas -- arms and abs. My weight loss hasn't been good due to lousy eating; gotta crack down on that this week. Have you seen any changes?
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm also seeing some changes in arms and abs! My endurance is a bit better also. I try to do the workout 5 days a week, or 6 if I am not too sore or if I'm not doing any other exercise.
    :smile:
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I just saw this, I am still here also, 30DS is one of my favorite DVDs. :)
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    still here! I'm not incredibly fond of level 3, but we can ALL finish this!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Still here, but having trouble staying motivated ;/
  • Buddyjkl
    Buddyjkl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just saw this too, still here I've done about 4 days of level 3, got very lazy in the last few days but going to get back into it tonight and hopefully finish level 3, come this far and want to complete. I haven't lost any weight but I have lost inches, had a few comments of people saying I had lost weight!! so noticeable change. I originally thought that I would start the 30DS again after I had finished this round, however I think I might try the C25K, anyone else going to do it again or try something else?? like the sound of C25K is 3 times a week!! always looking for the easier way out ha!!
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I got abit tired of doing the same things again and again, so now I'm still doing it (trying for at least 5 days a week), but like today and yesterday I don't feel super energetic so went back to level 1 and tomorrow I just plan on going for a good cycle, rather than the dvd, helps to keep me motivated by varying it abit.
    Also although I did level 1 again today, I hate the sideways lunge thing she does, so I did an exercise from level 2 instead. :-)
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I got abit tired of doing the same things again and again, so now I'm still doing it (trying for at least 5 days a week), but like today and yesterday I don't feel super energetic so went back to level 1 and tomorrow I just plan on going for a good cycle, rather than the dvd, helps to keep me motivated by varying it abit.
    Also although I did level 1 again today, I hate the sideways lunge thing she does, so I did an exercise from level 2 instead. :-)

I like level 1 better than level 2 because I have trouble with all the plank stuff. I do sub in a couple of the level 2 exercises that are harder versions of the ones in level 1, but I love those side lunges, they are tough!
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just for fun a few days ago I did level 3 before running. I think I will go another round of 30DS starting Sunday. Would anyone like to start it again with me? I lost 7.5 inches the first time through, but my waist has expanded again. I don't plan to do it everyday, and plan to switch the levels around so I don't get as bored, in addition to running. Any takers??