wooo less than a week :D

Options
courtneymal17
courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
Hey guys! I was wondering what everyone's plans were for the run? Kerri Theresa and I are coming in friday night and staying down town....do you guys want to meet up before the race?

Replies

• BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What time are you ladies thinking? I need to get this planned to see about when Brooke and I would be getting up there. My cousin is in Hilliard so I could crash there Friday night(assuming there is no conflict with them, just need to check.) But would love to get some details down so I can plan. I get off work 5:30 Friday. I probably will be heading home after 5k is done though, stuff needs to be done this weekend at home. (Gearing up for my new tennis training thing Sunday is going to take some prep.)
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    we're staying right by the arena district, so we'll probably stay right there, not sure of a time, whatever is good. i ahvent been down there for a few years so if theres any specific spot, suggestions are open :)
  • BuckeyeLife
    Options
    I'm going to have to do a morning drive up.... Not ecstatic about this at all. Bleh. So I just read that packet pick up is Thurs/Fri... Didn't realize that was going to be the case, I can't really get a detail if they will do it Sat morning or not... I sent an email asking what I can do to see about you guys possibly getting packet/s for me and Brooke... Not sure what will go on with that, kind of annoyed as I figured morning of there'd be an option for this.
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    it said there would be morning pickup, just to be there super early, we probably wont be there in time to get our packets on friday eitehr, so we'll have to do the morning as well
  • BuckeyeLife
    Options
    Yeah, they said to be there a couple hours early for it... I think I am just going to pass, I am not functional at 5 AM. I should have prepped better for this, oh well.