Where do you go when you die?

Options
who believes in the afterlife:noway:

Replies

• alucardd20
    alucardd20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well... We have to go somewhere. No one knows for sure if we go into limbo, a heaven or a hell or just recycle into another living being.
  • tinlis
    tinlis Posts: 34
    Options
    The age old question and as interesting as it always was.
    I am an atheist, but believe that NOTHING gets lost/wasted.I drive myself crazy trying to imagine different answers to this question.
    I think that I/me/Tinlis will cease to exist as a 'personality' . I cannot find a better word at present. But I think my energy will go on existing as part of the 'whole'
    Tinlis
  • pichild
    pichild Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When the time is right you will reenter this world...as your spirit gets older you will begin to remember things from your past lives...the more lives you have lived the stronger your spirit....in each lifetime we are meant to learn and to guide...the lessons that are learned in life are not for this life alone..

To answer your actual question our spirits simply move on to another plane of existence where the average person is not able to communicate with them.
  • Bcrowe2012
    Options
    Hello there!

IT might sound strange, but I feel like in this current life I have been sent to guide a certain person. I feel like she is what I was a while back when I was her age. We always joke that we are teh same person because she has had events happen in her life that are just like mine if not close to it. I believe that we are brought back to live even if we are as a different person. We come from the earth, we end up back in the earth when we die, and our souls travel. Maybe to another body. I guess we never truly die if our spirits live on.... Right?? :)
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    I guess everybody has good answers:flowerforyou:
  • pichild
    pichild Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I came back because my mother needed a guide...though she is my mother and physically older than me she is a very young spirit..when we are not earth bound our spirits travel...when we see someone who can guide us in an aspect of our spiritual development or someone who needs guidance we are drawn to them.
  • tinlis
    tinlis Posts: 34
    Options
    I was thinking the following. The population of the world is increasing daily. We know this is a fact, but where are all the souls coming from to live in those multiplying bodies?
    Lets just say we started out with 1,000 human ancestors 100000 years ago. 1,000 bodies = 1,000 souls.
    Today we have billions of humans on our planet. Where were those billions of souls all this time?
    So reincarnation is not logical UNLESS we take the original souls and dilute them!!!! This would account for little or no memory of past lives.
    Yet again, lets suppose that souls are not immortal but have to develop just like bodies. But this assumption means souls die.
    Or, are the souls of the plants, insects and animals that we humans destroyed and continue to destroy reincarnating as humans?
    Is this the reason for today's chaos? My mind is boggling.