Lets Get Fit for Fall Semester!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Gogretchen1
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Senior year of college starts for me mid-August, and I haven't seen any of my friends since June, so I want to make a real impression.

Height: 5' 1/2" (when you're this short, that half inch makes all the difference! :laugh: )
    CW: 119
    GW: 110

I plan on achieving this by eating ~1200 calories a day, running/walking at least 3 miles everyday, and doing about 3 hours of strength exercises every week. Plus I'm going to continue limiting the amount of fatty/sugary foods I eat!

Good luck everyone! We can do this!

I am going to be a senior, too! Plus I also haven't seen most of my friends since May or June- Lets get some jaws droppin, girl;)
    Good luck!
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I start in about 30 days. Gonna be a sophomore and AWAY from home! Need to focus!
    I need to lose at LEAST 5 pounds. I have been on a plateau for the LONGEST...

After tomorrow I'm going to just do a lot of weight lifting because all I've been doing is running.
    Maybe buy Jamie Eason's book, hmmm

Height: 5'2 .5
    CW: 130
    GW by Fall: 125
    Ultimately: 115
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My uni doesn't start back until the end of September, so I still have a month to go. I joined MFP at the start of August and I've lost about 6.5lb so far. Hoping to lose another 5lb this month.