Need Some Inspiration For the last 2 weeks?!?!

Options
loveskinny27
loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
Hi All,

Hope your all doing well with the challenge - I've been a bit lacking in the commitment department last weeke or so, after picking up a tummy bug that took some of my motivation with it :-(

So today i'm feeling better and have realised that i need to jump right on the wagon and give it everything to loose the 4.5lb to take me to my 4% I hate failing and I know I would feel so much better to get those 4.5lbs off.

So if there is anyone out there who fancies Joining me or who can suggest any other mini challeges for the rest of the month please do.

here are some goals I will be trying

1. Drink at least 2.5lts of water (or herbal tea) a day.

2. try to remain within my calorie goal daily/weekly.

3.Exercise at least 3 times this week.

4.push myself for 10 mins longer at the end of each workout. - do a little jump rope, squats, jogging, walking, jumping jacks or short reps of each. 10 extra minuites of low/high impact cardio areobics can burn an extra 75-100 calories.

5. Logg everything including every single cup of tea/coffee etc. (sometimes this can be the difference between a weight loss as I worked out in one day i can drink up to 200 calories a day in tea/coffee - this is 1400 cals over the week which is almost the equivalent to 1/2lb)

Whats goals does everyone else have this week?

Can we think of any for next week?

good Luck everyone :-)

Replies

• tabby391
    tabby391 Posts: 9
    Options
    Haven't lost a lb. so you are definetly in the running.