Anyone from Kent

Options
Hi,

I found this site by chance (on Scottish Slimmers actually but not achieving much there). Is there anyone out there living in Kent.

I have about 3 stone to lose, am unable to exercise so compensate by keeping calories to 1200. If anyone can give me any tips/advice I would be pleased to hear from you wherever you are.

Good luck to all on your weight loss journey.

Dawn aka Hoppy

Replies

• veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group about 10 seconds ago :) from margate
  • nickiw68
    nickiw68 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nicki from Favetrsham x:flowerforyou:
  • nickiw68
    Options
    P.S There is a group on here called Kent UK
  • dawnhayward
    Options
    Thanks to you all and Nicki I am going to have a look at the Kent site. :smile:

If anyone wants to take me on as a friend I could do with the support. I am a failed dieter of many years.

Love to all
    Dawn
  • nickiw68
    Options
    I'm a failed dieter too over the years - don't have the willpower,

I actually haven't been dieting - I've just increased my exercise ten fold - from zilch to about 3 -5 times a week and during the last year I have lost 2 stone.I know it's not the ideal way to do it, but I like my food too much xx
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group about 10 seconds ago :) from margate

Hi you are not far from me I am in Ramsgate!!
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I found this site by chance (on Scottish Slimmers actually but not achieving much there). Is there anyone out there living in Kent.

I have about 3 stone to lose, am unable to exercise so compensate by keeping calories to 1200. If anyone can give me any tips/advice I would be pleased to hear from you wherever you are.

Good luck to all on your weight loss journey.

Dawn aka Hoppy

Hi Hoppy,

I am in Ramsgate, joined up properly back in May, lost just over 2st with weight watchers but then hit a plateau and got fed up so now trying to do this, I havent been very strict with myself though so yoyoing a bit. Feel free to add me, want to try and lose another 2st if I can xxx
  • ruthio77
    ruthio77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm from Broadstairs!

Joined up two weeks ago and love this site! I find it really helps me, although im getting slightly obsessed i think

:smile: