Sucess Stories?

Options
loveskinny27
loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
How is everyone doing with the challenge? were just over half way through July 2 weeks of the challenge left.

So just wanted to see how eveyone was getting on? i still have another 4.5lbs to go to complete the challenge. Are there any people who have made it to the finish line already?

I cant wait to see out total combined weight loss at the end of the Month :)

Replies

• amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I originally checked in on 6/29 I weighed in at 216.4. Today, on 7/17 I weighed in at 206.8. That is a loss of 9.6 lbs. My goal was 9 lbs. I have reached my goal for this challenge! Yay! Who else????
  • JoyciaChanel
    Options
    Ive also reached my goal! My starting weight was 216 and I also had to lose 9 lbs and on 7-15-12 I weighed in at 207!!! Yay!
  • loveskinny27
    loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well done :-) that's fab going - would either of you care to share how you succeeded so soon?!

Keep up the good work hopefully by the 31st you may have done double that :-)

X
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Did my best to stay at or under 1200 calories a day (didn't always happen), went to the gym 2-3 times a week, and drank TONS of water.
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have less than a pound left to go. I'm thinking if I totally pass the 4% mark for the Monday weigh in, I'll change the goal to a higher percent. :)