6 Week 6 Pack/Butt Bible

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
I started both of these last week. Just seeing if any of my fellow challenge members are currently using or have used these in the past?

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Butt Bible right now..Currently on week 1 of level 3....No weight loss but CRAZY AMAZING results in my butt and thighs...I look at the pictures and cant believe that butt belongs to me lol
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I am on Week 2 of Level 1. I took before pictures and can't wait to see the after pictures.I might even take some in the middle pictures.:laugh:
    Glad to hear someone is having good results from it. :happy:
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have taken pics after each level, and you will; def see results.. Level 3 is a killer though, be warned LOL I have taken to refering to Pauline as an *kitten* terrorist But the woman knows how to get results
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    LOL! And I though it was easy so far! Sounds like I will be rethinking that soon enough!:laugh:
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have done the 6 week 6 pack a couple of times, when I cant make it to the gym. I love the workout specially bc you really workout more than your abs. But since I haven't done it as requiered I haven't seen results. Have you seen results so far?
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I have done the 6 week 6 pack a couple of times, when I cant make it to the gym. I love the workout specially bc you really workout more than your abs. But since I haven't done it as requiered I haven't seen results. Have you seen results so far?

I did have a whole lot of jiggle, which I think is a combination of fat and skin, in my tummy area thanks to my sweet little daughter. It's not gone like I want it to be, but it has gotten a WHOLE lot better. I took before pics. I have two weeks left and I will have after pics. I can already see a difference, so I really can't wait to see what two more weeks will do!