WInchester Bodies

Options
Does anyone know (or have the time to search) for what the Boys use for a workout routine/diet plan to stay so yummy?

Replies

• bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Couldn't really find anything on Jensen but got this from Men's Fitness on Jared:

He exhibits Supernatural strength — on-screen and off. To prep for his role as reluctant hero Sam Winchester, Padalecki underwent a regimen of kickboxing and jiu-jitsu. "What's funny is [co-star] Jensen [Ackles] and I were meeting one of our producers at a bar in Vancouver, when we were jumped by eight drunken guys," he remembers. "I broke my left hand, but they walked away with broken jaws and noses. Considering it was us against eight, we did all right." The Texas native shoots 90 hours a week but spends downtime inside a well-stocked, on-set workout trailer. "It's a simple setup, but I believe in the basics, anyway," he declares. Padalecki also made sure he was at peak fitness for the recent Friday the 13th. "There's nothing worse than watching some 120-pound dude killing the bad guy," he says. "I wouldn't want to see some skinny pretty boy facing off against Jason. You want to make it look believable."

Yum! LOL. And Jensen Ackles has been my tv bf since 1997 when I was 12 and watching Days of Our Lives hahaha.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I saw something about Jared doing Cross Fit recently while they were traveling (PaleyFest maybe?) Not sure if it's something he does regularly or if it was part of a promo.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    The thought of jared doing kickboxing is so hot lol
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I know Jensen hits the treadmill a lot, he has previously mentioned that he likes listening to "Eye of the Tiger" while he is on it.

Ok this next part might be crossing the line for some people but if you follow anything SPN related on Livejournal, there was an article in the LA Times and some other newspaper in Philadelphia about Jensen selling his house to which pictures of the house were liked from the listing website. Curiosity got the best of me and I scrolled through the pictures. Beautiful home, but one of the rooms showcased was used a gym which had a treadmill, a bowflex or some other weight like machine and a Pilates machine. I'm guessing Jensen predominately uses the treadmill and the weight machine.
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The thought of jared doing kickboxing is so hot lol

Mmmmmmm... Yes it is.