Need help!

Hi, I'm pretty new to this! I am a pastors daughter, I have an amazing husband and wonderful son. I have had issues with my weight for a long time. After this last pregnancy, however, I cant seem to get the weight off. I have even put some on, after having my son. I need to do whatever it takes to get healthy. I am doing well with my workouts, it's the food that I have a problem with. It's so expensive to eat healthy, since I am not working right now, staying home with my son, it is pretty hard to stretch that dollar. We are finishing up the bad food in the house, and starting fresh today when we shop. I do not want the junk and preservatives in our home. I know the Lord will help us if we only trust in Him. I am in need of your prayers, that God would help us financially in this weight loss journey!

Replies

• ctroni
    ctroni Posts: 18 Member
    I find that when we put in all in God's hands, God will meet our needs. Give your situation over to God and watch him work!! Good luck my friend!
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    I will be praying for you and your family. My father worked so hard to provide for us when we were children and God always provided when Dad thought we would not have enough. He even managed to put us all through college and I went to a private college. It is hard, but maybe you could find other ways to save money, such as coupons. My sister-in-law even created a coupon swapping group to find the coupons she needed and give to others the ones she did not use. I was a stay at home mom at one time and coupons helped so much. I also cooked dried beans in the crockpot and used more frozen veggies instead of fresh all the time. As you seem to know giving it over to God is best. He wants the best for his children.