Investigations

Options
alucardd20
alucardd20 Posts: 39 Member
Just wondering if anyone else here has been on an investigation. What results did you find?

Replies

• chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    Unfortunately no:noway:
    Have you?
  • alucardd20
    Options
    Unfortunately no:noway:
    Have you?

Yes. Quite a few. When I lived in Connecticut from 2000 to 2005 -- I was involved with a group that worked closely with TAPS (later became ghost hunters tv show). Anyhow the, best evidence we found was at a house, where we put down baby powder on the floor near a staircase and set up a coin in circle. After monitoring late in the night we finally heard something.. Checked the powder, and it had small foot prints in it and the coin was moved. It was the first time we got solid proof.. And honestly it was a bit scary.
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    I love Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Statte.
    Your case was spooky:ohwell:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I haven't been on any yet, but there is a place not too far from where I live that does ghost hunts. It's Rolling Hills Mall and was featured on one of the episodes of Ghost Hunters. I'm trying to get together a group of friends that want to go. Easier with more than just one person.
  • alucardd20
    Options
    I haven't been on any yet, but there is a place not too far from where I live that does ghost hunts. It's Rolling Hills Mall and was featured on one of the episodes of Ghost Hunters. I'm trying to get together a group of friends that want to go. Easier with more than just one person.

Never go alone. Rule one. Just for the plain simple safety factor. Go with a group. There will be plenty of times you will be sitting alone in the dark per project.