Ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you believe in ghosts?

Options
I had a very down to earth mother. She believed that if man could invent recording machines than Nature must have natural recording devices.
If conditions are right A person or event from the past will be captured in Nature's recorder.
She might have been on to something as most ghosts seem to repeat their actions. Just as we would replay a dvd, so Nature replays her recordings.
I have had encounters (imagined or otherwise) with dead members of my family

Replies

• alucardd20
    alucardd20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about residual Ghosts?
  • pichild
    pichild Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Many years ago a girl I went to school with killed herself....though we did not know each other well she came to me...she wanted me to let get parents know that it was not their fault...around the same time my grandfather whom I also didn't know attached himself to me...so short answer yes...do we have to be plagued by them no...while at times they can be annoying you can send them on their way....
  • tinlis
    tinlis Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi Allucardd,
    I have never heard the term residual ghost. Can you explain it to me please? Tinlis
  • lmrw1959
    lmrw1959 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I believe in spirits. Not so sure I would call them ghosts. I've felt for a long time that if there is life after death, then those who have passed could still be able to communicate with us in some way. I had a visit from a man I had been with for about 11 years who passed.
  • mskimber99
    mskimber99 Posts: 30
    Options
    a residual haunting is something that happens over and over as opposed to an intelligent haunting..i am prolly not explaining properly - an example would be when there are supposed sightings of a spirit doing the same thing. i.e. a woman in white pacing in front of her grave, she keeps doing the same thing over and over - as opposed to the ghosts in a christmas tale - they were intelligent hauntings - knowing what they were doing - asking a spirit to knock 2x for yes and 1x for no is for an intelligent haunting.
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    Imprint Ghost are the same as Residual ghost?

I do believe in ghosts............

:noway:
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I believe in ghosts. I've seen quite a few things that I was never able to explain.