testimony on how God helped me today.............

Options
When going to town my family was going to have us eat mexican food. well my biggest weaknesses are the chips and salsa and the quesdillas. I even pretracked other items to find even at my lowest calories I would have ate 769 calories for lunch so God made sure the mexican resteraunt was closed today:smile: so that we had to go with plan B subway. instead of eating 769 calories and would have felt like crap after doing it. I ate a 320 calorie oven roasted chicken breast sandwich.

He also helped me He had been dealing with me on studying Isiaha and Jeremiah me not being a good note taker the thought came to mind write what each scripture is about 1 line at a time. do the chapters in summary form.

No testimony is to big or small in God's eyes

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AMEN!!
  • jesusfreak0314
    Options
    Good for you! Reminds of that verse about how he will help us find a way out of temptation. Isaiah and Jeremiah are some pretty heavy studying...the way you want to do it sounds dedicated and will definitely give you a better understanding of what is going on. Also sounds like it will take a minute, and won't be something quick. You are an inspiration!