The Walking Dead....MAZE!?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Do you live near a Universal Studios? Do you have nothing much to do during the month of October? Well... Tickle me brown come on down to Universal Stuidos Halloween Horror Nights Event!

hero2-Walking-Dead.png

F**k yea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HKuZK1V8s

Replies

• istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Do you live near a Universal Studios? Do you have nothing much to do during the month of October? Well... Tickle me brown come on down to Universal Stuidos Halloween Horror Nights Event!

hero2-Walking-Dead.png

F**k yea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HKuZK1V8s

JEALOUS!
  • Kristen0526
    Kristen0526 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I really can't afford it, and probably won't have any time off work..but I would totally fly down there just for this. This looks AMAZING!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that tries to plan her vacation around this every other year or so. They LOVE it!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    omg i wish i could go
  • alyssa_nicole
    Options
    Got the email about it this morning! Probably the highlight of my freaking week! Can't wait. Halloween Horror Nights has always been one of my favorite things ever. Seeing that has made it TEN TIMES BETTER!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Got the email about it this morning! Probably the highlight of my freaking week! Can't wait. Halloween Horror Nights has always been one of my favorite things ever. Seeing that has made it TEN TIMES BETTER!

I just know the line is going to be stupid though. Last year there was a 4 hour wait for 'The Thing: Assimilation' just 2 hours after the event started. I know this one is gonna be the most popular and busiest, that and "Welcome to Silent Hill" maze.
  • alyssa_nicole
    Options

I just know the line is going to be stupid though. Last year there was a 4 hour wait for 'The Thing: Assimilation' just 2 hours after the event started. I know this one is gonna be the most popular and busiest, that and "Welcome to Silent Hill" maze.

FOUR HOURS?! I only waited for about an hour for that one I think. It was one of the last ones I went on though. Unfortunately I didn't go with the best group last year so I only did like three mazes plus the tram ride. Hostel was my favorite out of the ones I went in last year. If my fiance comes down from Canada for this, I know we will have no problem doing all mazes!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

FOUR HOURS?! I only waited for about an hour for that one I think. It was one of the last ones I went on though. Unfortunately I didn't go with the best group last year so I only did like three mazes plus the tram ride. Hostel was my favorite out of the ones I went in last year. If my fiance comes down from Canada for this, I know we will have no problem doing all mazes!

Last year the first one my group and I did (my group consisted of my younger brother's (17 years old) friends. A bunch of screaming little teens was the best I could go with but they actually made it really fun! Group of 7 of us total) was the La Llanorna: Villa de Almas Perdidas. That was a great INTRO to the horror, and really got the night started. Later the wait time was like 3 hours and we only waited 30 minutes. I was like "there is no way that I would wait 3 hours for that maze". My favorite maze was probably The Thing, then the Hostel: Hunting Season one. It was my first time there, so the Terror Tram was new and exciting, but everyone said it sucked. <although my best scare was on that maze. I jumped 3 feet in the air, straight up. No joke> Alice Cooper was cool, but I heard they're bringing that back, which is a shame. I wouldnt want to go on Alice Cooper again. It was fun, but not worth the second round. The only maze we didnt do was House of 1000 Corpses because we kept going on Jurassic Park in the Dark. It was like a 5 minute wait and thelady even let us ride again without getting out. Man I get nostalgic when I talk about it because it was so freakn fun. I cant wait for Silent Hill and The Walking Dead.
  • alyssa_nicole
    Options

Last year the first one my group and I did (my group consisted of my younger brother's (17 years old) friends. A bunch of screaming little teens was the best I could go with but they actually made it really fun! Group of 7 of us total) was the La Llanorna: Villa de Almas Perdidas. That was a great INTRO to the horror, and really got the night started. Later the wait time was like 3 hours and we only waited 30 minutes. I was like "there is no way that I would wait 3 hours for that maze". My favorite maze was probably The Thing, then the Hostel: Hunting Season one. It was my first time there, so the Terror Tram was new and exciting, but everyone said it sucked. <although my best scare was on that maze. I jumped 3 feet in the air, straight up. No joke> Alice Cooper was cool, but I heard they're bringing that back, which is a shame. I wouldnt want to go on Alice Cooper again. It was fun, but not worth the second round. The only maze we didnt do was House of 1000 Corpses because we kept going on Jurassic Park in the Dark. It was like a 5 minute wait and thelady even let us ride again without getting out. Man I get nostalgic when I talk about it because it was so freakn fun. I cant wait for Silent Hill and The Walking Dead.

That was about my 4th of 5th time there. I enjoyed the past years more than last year. A lot of the classics were gone. Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, etc. I've watched those movies since I was like 8 years old. So living out those movies were awesome. I'm really stoked for The Walking Dead. Definitely my favorite show of all time.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

That was about my 4th of 5th time there. I enjoyed the past years more than last year. A lot of the classics were gone. Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, etc. I've watched those movies since I was like 8 years old. So living out those movies were awesome. I'm really stoked for The Walking Dead. Definitely my favorite show of all time.

The way they described it as living through the same terror that Rick, Shane, and the rest of the gang had to go through makes it sound so appealing. I've never been so stoked to walk past the Cafeteria doors that are boarded shut and to see "DONT OPEN DEAD INSIDE" there.
  • alyssa_nicole
    Options

The way they described it as living through the same terror that Rick, Shane, and the rest of the gang had to go through makes it sound so appealing. I've never been so stoked to walk past the Cafeteria doors that are boarded shut and to see "DONT OPEN DEAD INSIDE" there.

OIJEOAITJOIJWTOWIJT I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I should start counting down the days! hahahah
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

OIJEOAITJOIJWTOWIJT I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I should start counting down the days! hahahah

I've already started!!!
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yuhhhhhsss!!! We live 3o mins from one. Super stoked to piss my pants!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Yuhhhhhsss!!! We live 3o mins from one. Super stoked to piss my pants!

Its gonna be so crazy. The mall/store scene looks bad-*kitten*. Lots of hiding places for zombies to pop out from
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Terror_Tram.jpg

Apparently HHN cant get enough of The Walking Dead
  • goddessdani
    goddessdani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to go but I don't know that I will be able to.