Just wanted to say--- thanks...

Options
gazerofthestars
gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
to 92sarahbrown for the original idea! And everyone else who joined in for the support.

I did the 100 squats routine for the first 2-3 months when this group was still new. I've come a long way since and have fallen in love with barbell squats. I currently do 40 reps each day, with 140 lbs plates on the bar. (following the Stronglifts method)

Doing 100 or so squats each day definitely helped set a foundation for my form and technique initially. But it was more than that. I fell in love with doing squats. It's the exercise I most look forward to doing in my routine =)

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    to 92sarahbrown for the original idea! And everyone else who joined in for the support.

I did the 100 squats routine for the first 2-3 months when this group was still new. I've come a long way since and have fallen in love with barbell squats. I currently do 40 reps each day, with 140 lbs plates on the bar. (following the Stronglifts method)

Doing 100 or so squats each day definitely helped set a foundation for my form and technique initially. But it was more than that. I fell in love with doing squats. It's the exercise I most look forward to doing in my routine =)

there is a group of us continuing with this challenge:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/650756-july-and-august-2010?page=4#posts-9922022