Introduction

Options

Replies

• Changemyfate
    Changemyfate Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just finished with Turbo Jam - Cardio Party! Luv It! I was sweatin' up a storm, but it was energizing - not draining! My back was hurting a little before I started the workout & by the time I was finished - no more pain! Woo! Hoo! Sure is better than taking a pain killer & a lot more fun!:wink: Diane - I was thinking about Chalene Extreme too!! I just like the way she runs her videos overall. I also have P90X - need to start that soon! Can't give up Turbo though - it's a great fat burner! Let me know if you or anyone is using these & what you think of them please.
  • Changemyfate
    Options
    Good morning! I've struggled with working out early in the morning, but today, I actually got up (self motivated) & put in the 20min. Turbo Jam & Ab Jam & did those before I went for my morning bike ride. Woo! Hoo! Very energizing! I really need to keep up this habit so that when cold temps. come & the walks/bikerides cease, I will still get up & exercise as I need (& want) to! LOL....Hope everyone is finding time to workout with Chalene!
  • Fan_Sam66
    Fan_Sam66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome job. Today I did the Punch Kick Jam and Booty Sculpt&Abs. I haven't done the ab workout but after today I'm looking forward to it.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Did Turbo Sculpt today and decided to add a 20 minute workout in there along with my regular 30 day shred Level 2..sore as all get out but know it will definitely be worth it in the end.I use 5lb weights when I sculpt and have seen awesome definition popping out.Tomorrow is Punch kick and jam( I absolutely love this workout) and ab jam!!
  • Changemyfate
    Options
    Did Turbo Sculpt today and decided to add a 20 minute workout in there along with my regular 30 day shred Level 2..sore as all get out but know it will definitely be worth it in the end.I use 5lb weights when I sculpt and have seen awesome definition popping out.Tomorrow is Punch kick and jam( I absolutely love this workout) and ab jam!!
    WTG!!! Girl, I hope I can get some results like yours! I've been trying to work in P90X - but, I can't give up Turbo Jam! I love the way I feel when I'm finished!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am ashamed ladies, I have not Jammed out since Tuesday..... Jumping back on, I'll keep you posted!!! You guys are doing so awesome! So inspiring!
  • Fan_Sam66
    Options
    Guilty. Yesterday, I did not do any TJ or exercise at all and my poor diet was a shakeology shake in the morning and spaghetti right before bed.
    So I may have slipped but I did not fall and this morning I am right back on track.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Guilty. Yesterday, I did not do any TJ or exercise at all and my poor diet was a shakeology shake in the morning and spaghetti right before bed.
    So I may have slipped but I did not fall and this morning I am right back on track.

Way to go sweets!! We need to stay focused!! I have been having trouble lately :( But we can do this, it's so much easier if I just force myself to do it early and get it done and over with. That way I'm not stressing over it all damn day!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I did Learn and burn and 20 minute workout.... I still feel as though I can't keep up with them, but I guess I don't look as foolish as I did the first day.
  • Fan_Sam66
    Options
    Great job Dianne!!! I don't typically have a problem with ambition to do the workout. It's the trying to eat frequently that I still struggle with :/
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Set a timer sweetheart, and try making your meals and snacks in advance so you can just 'grab n go'.
  • Fan_Sam66
    Options
    Set a timer sweetheart, and try making your meals and snacks in advance so you can just 'grab n go'.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll work on it.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    The moves will come,don't worry about it,once you actually get into the workout it will start to just come naturally,I am the most uncordinated person you will ever see and picked it up pretty quick,I am actually surprised with myself because it's become such a habit for me to pop the dvd's in 1st thing in the morning I actually feel blahh all day if I don't atleast get a good 20 min's in,I use this the most if I'm having a busy day,atleast I know I got SOME sort of cardio in. You ladies are doing a terrific job!! Keep at it!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Did 20 minute workout today, on to more tomorrow!
  • NykolePettway
    NykolePettway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've had turbo jam for quite some time now. I have recently starting doing all the work outs. I am determined to finally get this weight off.
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind you guys I started on the 23rd but have been following the suggest schedule to a T. I love it! I'm excited that I found a group that is doing it also. I have had the DVDs for years now and never did any of them. Now I am on week 2 day 3.
  • NykolePettway
    NykolePettway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The ab workout is kinda fun. It's 10 mins standing and then another 10 on the floor. The time just flys.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Hey ladies, nice to meet you!! We're glad to have you with us!! 20 minute workout done this morning, going to try to get the ab jam in tonight after my gym session! JAM ON!!
  • Fan_Sam66
    Options
    Anyone else still going strong?? Today started my forth week :)
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I just stated 9/6, so far 2 day into it and Loving it!:smile: