AFC North -- represent

Options
Sassy922
Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
I've seen a few Who-Dey's out there. :)
Where are the Clowns, Sh*tsburgh & Ravens fans?

Its going to be an interesting season. Anxious to see how the Clowns do with their QB predicament. And the CHeeters (steelers--incaseyouwondering) with their crappy draft. And Ravens? Dude, Suggs is wack. Did Ray Lewis finally decide to retire? He's only about 750 years old.
And? I'm not going to say a word about my team. Won't do it. I'm sick of eating crow. I get my hopes up and the Bungals show up. I cap on them and call them the Bungals, stuff like last season happen. So I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride, and hate on Sh*tsburgh. :)

Replies

• tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I've seen a few Who-Dey's out there. :)
    Where are the Clowns, Sh*tsburgh & Ravens fans?

Its going to be an interesting season. Anxious to see how the Clowns do with their QB predicament. And the CHeeters (steelers--incaseyouwondering) with their crappy draft. And Ravens? Dude, Suggs is wack. Did Ray Lewis finally decide to retire? He's only about 750 years old.
    And? I'm not going to say a word about my team. Won't do it. I'm sick of eating crow. I get my hopes up and the Bungals show up. I cap on them and call them the Bungals, stuff like last season happen. So I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride, and hate on Sh*tsburgh. :)

Yeah, I'm tired of the Bengals screwing things up and turning into the Bungles. Last season was great up until the playoffs when once again it looked like we decided not to even show up and play the game. Hopefully this year will be different. Although, I will never expect too much as long as Marvin Lewis is the Head Coach. I just don't think he can or will get us a Championship.

Here's to hoping for an even better season this year! WHO DEY!!!!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Who Dey! I'm really excited for this season. And yes, I get my hopes up every year as well. But Dalton to AJ Green will be unstoppable this year. Our draft was A++++ amazing. SO excited training camp was moved to Paul Brown stadium this year. I work right by the stadium and will be heading down to watch them practice at camp.

Go Bengals !
  • jahall76
    Options
    And I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY OCT 21st..........

BENGALS vs STEELERS. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. I go to every game, but I'm most excited for this one ! YAY!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    And I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY OCT 21st..........

BENGALS vs STEELERS. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. I go to every game, but I'm most excited for this one ! YAY!

My husband informed me yesterday that he plans on selling his tickets for that game. He sold the Steelers game last year too and sold them for twice face value. So he's thinking he can make a killing on the game this year.
    I'm so bummed, but its probably best. Its a miracle that I haven't been arrested at Steelers game or my @ss beat. I'm not gracious winner and an even bigger sore loser.
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    steelers all day.. bungles are a joke btw
  • jahall76
    Options
    steelers all day.. bungles are a joke btw

^^^^bungles......uh OK, we'll see about that one. Ridiculous