Tapping toes Thursday! 7/19

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
SIGH, motivation....who DOES NOT have issues some days...especially when the gym or that run seems so daunting?!
How about dancing? Now I know I know it is not always a calorie torcher but it burns something, you got movement in and hey it may inspire you to go do structured routine. Even if it doesn't...what fun is it to put on your favorite song sing to top of lungs and dance, dance, dance!!!!! YOUR teen may think you have lost it or join you...which will be better bc then you will dance longer!
So break out your old favorite CDs, God forbid records and tapes and play that funky music!!!!! Shake your booty and wave your hands in the air like you just don't care! LOL! Just keep playing music and dance till tired.

Challenge: find your favorite new and old tunes...go to iTUNES and add more to inspire for next workout...don't be shy dance...no matter who is watching!

Replies

• Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I woke up and did Zumba this morning but I was straightening up the house and boogied my way around. Happy Thursday!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge, especially since I can get a Zumba workout with my boyfriend in tonight, possibly! :smile:
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Great challenge! I can't wait to get home and start dancing :)
  • nawlinskat
    nawlinskat Posts: 15
    Options
    Great toe-tapping,rump-shaking classic no matter your age.

http://youtu.be/GQo7sPuMNMQ

Invisible Man's Band -All Night Thing
  • nawlinskat
    nawlinskat Posts: 15
    Options
    Great for cleaning house,dancing or cardio especially step class.

A Chicago House Classic- http://youtu.be/QAR8cq5Bl94
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Okay ya'll got me hype!!!!!!!!!!!! Alll Night Daaaaaance!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaallll Niiiiight Daaaaaance!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
  • blmiles89
    blmiles89 Posts: 13
    Options
    I play Just Dance most days as part of my regular workout routine! Great workout and so much fun!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    I came home did yoga then CRANKED up the radio!!!! I pranced for almost 40 min!!!!!! Yeee Haaw!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did not feel like dancing at first, mostly because I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld. Thankfully my daughters are awesome motivators and we ended up dancing for an hour. We danced to eighties music like Beat It, NIckleback ( I will not tell which one. A bad song), and even some country like All I Want To Do by Sugarland. I had fun. Just very thankful you cannot witness what I call dancing. Sweet dreams.
  • beccachick
    beccachick Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge---it made my day.