3000 sweat points

Options
FitspoEm
FitspoEm Posts: 95 Member
for the past week ive been doing just dance 3 for just over half an hour everyday and i feel GREAT. i completed the 21000 sweat points in a week challenge yesterday and im doing it again for another week :D

anyones free to join.
if you think youl skip a day just make sure youl make up for it in other days by doing a couple extra songs.

i promise you wont regret it :D

xx

Replies

• ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOO! You must be workin it! in 30 mins I usually average 1500 sweat points.
  • Eternalia
    Options
    I absolutely love the Just Dance sweat challenge modes. I am currently on day two of the 3000 a day challenge and man oh man do I feel it again. I try to do the songs with three sweat difficulty because I have to move around a heck of a lot more than on the other ones but when I am finishing up and only a couple hundred points away I do a few easy, relaxing songs to cool down.
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    would love to join.
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    I think I'm going to start doing my JD3 Just Sweat workouts again...
  • ezBrizy
    Options
    Hope some more ppl come back. I'd love to start again. i got JD4 for Christmas but have seen any groups.

whoops just found one....
  • marzkies
    Options
    I just started the sweat challenge and I'm excited. Has anyone had real weight loss results keeping the 3,000 sweat point mark daily?
  • ezBrizy
    Options
    I can't really say how much it contributed to weight loss because it was never my only form of exercise but I could tell a difference in my endurance after a while.
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    for the past week ive been doing just dance 3 for just over half an hour everyday and i feel GREAT. i completed the 21000 sweat points in a week challenge yesterday and im doing it again for another week :D

anyones free to join.
    if you think youl skip a day just make sure youl make up for it in other days by doing a couple extra songs.

i promise you wont regret it :D

xx

I have been doing the same for the last two week and yes I have been really pushing it. I take one day a week off though. How have your results been?