What are you currently playing?

Options
Thought it might be a good idea to put this thread here, so we can waffle about whatever is our latest affliction. So what are you currently playing and why?

I'm playing:

Diablo 3 (PC)...because every other bugger is and I didnt realise what it was goign to be like
Gabriel Knight 3 - Blood of the Sacred Blood of the Damned - PC Adventure game from the 90's. Bought it. Never played it. Sorting that now.
Gauntlet (Xbox) - because D3 made me think of this... just revisiting my early gamer days.

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    WoW as always
    Rift on F2P Weekends or when i can find the money to sub a month
    Fallout 3 on PS3, hubby still finishing his DLC's and i help
    Fallout New Vegas on PS3 cause for some reason i can shoot things on this game and i always miss on FO3
    Resonence of Fate, for daughter, she likes to watch but not play
    Zombies, Run! for android, cause it makes me wanna go out and run/walk
    Drawsomething for the android cause well...i can draw better than i thought i could
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Super Mario Sunshine for Game Cube but on the Wii (replaying since I beat it like 8 years ago) Dabbling a bit with Mario Galxy 2 and sometime play a little Mario 64. Wow, that's a lot of Mario haha! I also play around with Little Big Planet when the mood strikes.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    OOOO i forgot Little Big Planet for the PS3!

we love to play this as game as a family, funny as heck when all 3 of us try to shoot paintballs or grab and throw one another. We expend a lot of calories laughing.

and Wii Resort for the Wii, as a family, funny when you try to do 3 person canoeing, the game goes 'thonk' when you hit somone with your paddle.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Just dusted off Nightmare Ned.

Anyone remember that gem?

Nightmare%20Ned%201292372175.jpg
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nothing right now, I'm impatiently waiting for gw2. Beta tomorrow!
  • sgtfubar
    sgtfubar Posts: 6
    Options
    On PC...Left 4 Dead 2 mostly.....also trying to finish my Dead Space 2 campaign.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nothing right now, I'm impatiently waiting for gw2. Beta tomorrow!

I'm in that too.... race you :)
  • Genericwit
    Genericwit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Super Mario Sunshine for Game Cube but on the Wii (replaying since I beat it like 8 years ago) Dabbling a bit with Mario Galxy 2 and sometime play a little Mario 64. Wow, that's a lot of Mario haha! I also play around with Little Big Planet when the mood strikes.

Everyone game Sunshine a lot of crap, but I actually thoroughly liked it. Nothing wrong with loving Mario. As long as you throw in SNES/NES ones as well.

---

Currently playing -

Picross
    Minecraft
    AC: Revelations (because October is taking foreverrrrrrrrrrrr to get here)
    Arkham City
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    LotRO as always (got invited into the Riders of Rohan closed beta, which is pretty awesome - mounted combat ftw!)

Secret World
    Have a couple friends trying to get me into Minecraft. Bought it, but been packing for my huge move to the other side of the planet, so haven't had much time to try it out...
    Re-downloaded The Sims 3 for entertainment on my 14.5 hour flight
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Currently playing ME3 multiplayer, Magic 2013, and Skyrim.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Currently playing:
    -The Secret World (PC)
    -Diablo 3 (PC)
    -Zombies, Run! (Android)
    All 3 are fun so far. I'm almost done with D3 and just started The Secret World.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3 (PC) - gave up trying to beat belial with my wizard so using a demon hunter instead!
    Halo Reach (Xbox) - running through on legendary. My, that's a frustrating experiewnce. If i lost a lb for every time I respawned......
    Skyrim (Xbox) - finished the main story a couple of weeks ago and now finishing up the side quests
    Gears of War 3 (Xbox) - trying to get into it. Not working so far.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Xbox 360: Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD
    PS3: Agarest Generations of War

I will be playing Dark Souls as well on the 360, never got around to getting past the second checkpoint lol, so I need to go back and at least get half way or something. The drought is almost over...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Currently playing:

EverQuest
    Bullet Run (Beta)
    Call of Duty MW3
    Dance Central 1 & 2
    Michael Jackson Experience
    Yahoo Dominoes (my guilty pleasure)
  • gomidas2007
    gomidas2007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've got probably a dozen games on my 'to finish' list. Too many great ones to play! Working through GoW3 right now. Seriously, that campaign is one of the best I have played. Also, playing FEAR 3 with my brother when he is around. It's a solid 2 player co-op game. They don't make many split screen co-op games anymore. Damn shame if you ask me.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The Secret World, and waiting on Guild Wars 2, and dreading trying to play both. Oddly, I just might lose weight from not wanting to stop to eat!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    just got need for speed hot pursuit and plants vs zombies on steam. and i also need to start heroes of ruin on my 3ds.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Currently playing Fifa '12 and Call of Duty MW3.

Anyone want to play sometime?
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Just started Navy Seals SOCOM 4 - it's ok, but MW is better.

Also tried Ninja Gaiden Sigma, based on the reviews at GameSpot (my go-to site for reliable reviews). They gave it a 9+, and I have to say I am reallly really REALLY disappointed. You run around, kill some Ninja, run some more, kill some more ninja, run some more, kill some more ninja. It's like a freakin' iphone game with better graphics.

Sooo sad.

I also picked up Rage recently, but have yet to try to it. Also still enjoying SSX (all of this is on the PS3, btw, although we have a Wii and Xbox 360, too).

My big goal is to finish Arkham City on Story Plus mode, difficult setting. Love. That. Game.
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Been playing Saints Row: The Third. Bought off of the Steam Summer sale. Other than that I been playing a little of Tera on and off.