Options
47feeling60
47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
I just joined the Holiness people, but where is everyone? ha,

Replies

• carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just found the board. I am here and I am a striving Christian. I love the Lord.
  • 1MinuteWithTina
    1MinuteWithTina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just joined :flowerforyou:
  • townfarmgirl
    Options
    Just joined. I love it already !!!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday All. Today is my first day. How is everyone today? I am thankful you are all here and hope we can support one another. Have a blessed weekend. CHM:smile:
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    heyyyy every1!!!!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Do you all stay within your calories, carbs, fat parameters each day? This is my 1st real day tracking and I have plenty of calories left but am over with my carbs and fat. Any suggestions? I am still trying to figure this out. My hardest time seems to be breakfast and trying to figure out what to eat that will keep me full until noon. I am not sure if I am really hungry or just wanting to eat out of habit.
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Do you all stay within your calories, carbs, fat parameters each day? This is my 1st real day tracking and I have plenty of calories left but am over with my carbs and fat. Any suggestions? I am still trying to figure this out. My hardest time seems to be breakfast and trying to figure out what to eat that will keep me full until noon. I am not sure if I am really hungry or just wanting to eat out of habit.
    i jst started 2 & yesterday i went over the carbs & fat also if u figure it out let me know