FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Shots Shots Shots Shots...!!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Challenge: Eat and DRINK and enjoy this weekend but decide now what is worth the calories and what is just the 'usual' and you can do without!
Since this is Happy Hour day...how can you enjoy a cocktail without going overboard. I see the 'Skinny' products at the liquor store now. Hey also low calorie beer too! But if you order at the bar you can ask for club soda say instead of Tonic water which has a lot of sugar in it...average 80 calories per 8oz I believe...who wants the extra?! Have the club soda with wine to stretch it out but also make a wine 'spritzer' yourself!
Savor the taste and flavors of a good cocktail even if you splurge..don't kick it back!!!! Enjoy and really allow the tongue to savor the flavors of your favorite spirit! Alcohol does not have to be an enemy.
Don't forget to eat resonibly so dive into a vat of double fried green beans (which restaurant had that again??) DRINK WATER TOO!!!!!!!

Peace,

WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    LOL, I do not drink alcohol but I can apply your advice to my favorite vice, MOUNTAIN DEW and CHOCOLATE. I am going to do the Dew. As I was reading your challenge an idea came to mind; instead of ice in my Dew, I could freeze the Dew and add it to my water for flavor. As for the chocolate, got that covered, I bought Skinny Cow Bars. Yummy.

Oh this reminds me, frozen flavored tea was delicious! I used it in place of ice cubes in my water.

Good news, I was down another pound this morning. I am ecstatic! I hope you all fair as well. Have a fantastic day!
  • m0mofw4r
    m0mofw4r Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's Friday!!! Think I'm going to go with Vodka and Diet 7up/Sprite.

Now if only I can keep my pizza cravings at bay...
  • brandidoodle
    brandidoodle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a drinker...but my weakness is all of the VERY tempting flavored creamers for my iced coffee!!! Trying to make the ratio more skim milk vs. so much of the good stuff!