PCOS stubborn abdominal fat GRRRRRR...

Options
mefit87
mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 years ago. I'm currently taking 1500mg of Metformin, 20mg of Aldactone and Diane-35. I'm trying to lose weight and become more healthy hoping that most of the PCOS side effects will slowly dissipate and I can ween off of the meds. I'm 5'9'' and currently weigh 189lbs. My fat is mostly on my abdomen. I mean it's just soooooo frustrating. I've seen a positive difference in my arms, legs and face but my stomach hasn't budged one bit? Does anyone have the same issue? Any help or support would be much appreciated :)

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are doing as far and working out but I foung cardio really took helped for me. Running especially.
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 years ago. I'm currently taking 1500mg of Metformin, 20mg of Aldactone and Diane-35. I'm trying to lose weight and become more healthy hoping that most of the PCOS side effects will slowly dissipate and I can ween off of the meds. I'm 5'9'' and currently weigh 189lbs. My fat is mostly on my abdomen. I mean it's just soooooo frustrating. I've seen a positive difference in my arms, legs and face but my stomach hasn't budged one bit? Does anyone have the same issue? Any help or support would be much appreciated :)

Yep, I hate it!
  • Rachel505
    Rachel505 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue! Very frustrating. The stomach fat is the last to go!