Introductions

Options
Hi! I love skinnytaste.com - one of the best sites I've seen out there for healthy cooking. Gina (the blogmaster) does an amazing job with photo documenting her recipes, and she explains some of the finer points for people like me who are only novice at cooking.
I have found that planning out my meals for the week, and putting the effort (and it IS a lot of effort) into cooking helps keep me motivated and on my weight loss program. Fast food on the other hand makes me lazy, and I am quicker to have a "bad day."
I'd love to meet some other people that are cooking some healthy recipes - skinnytaste or otherwise.

Replies

• Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Christina. I LOVE skinnytaste.
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Hi Christina :) I just found a few weeks ago, and so far everything has been great!!
  • jkchampton
    Options
    Hi. I am Kendall. I am fairly new to MFP and skinny taste, but love them both!
  • KimiC520
    KimiC520 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kimi.
    I love the recipes! It's so nice to go to the grocery store and not really buy any of the packaged crap. After I am done in the produce section most of my shopping is done! It feels great! And most of the recipes are so easy which is great for me because I am also a single mom.
  • lorifrance
    lorifrance Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lori.
    And I've been using skinny taste since January('19), before I found MFP. Simple recipes, shopping list and menu plan, perfect for a novice cook.
  • lorifrance
    lorifrance Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW No one has been here in years!!! :'(:o:D Oh well day late and dollar short. Bye B)