NEW TO THIS

Options
HEY GUYS IM NEW TO THIS GROUP AND ALSO NEW TO THE PHENTERMINE. BUT HERES MY STORY.

FRIDAY I JUST JOINED THIS WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. THEY PUT ME ON A 9 WEEK PROGRAM GAVE ME THE B12 SHOT AND ISSUED ME PHENTERMINE FOR THE MORNING BEFORE MY MEALS AND PHENDIMETRAZINE FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE MY MEALS. SO NOW I DECIDE TO BE ON A 1200 CALORIE DIET. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EAT? IM ALWAYS ON THE GO AND DONT HAVE TIME TO COOK. I HEARD THAT PRESERVED FOODS ARE NOT GOOD SO WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE? WHAT EXERCISE SHOULD I DO?

Replies

• Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    This challenge has kicked my butt in the past. I currently have plenty of time most days, so I can get in the exercise and cook healthy meals. But I know this will not last forever. The biggest thing I plan to do when my schedule goes back to hectic is to plan ahead. In the past I did not do this. "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail..." and I did. It might be a good idea to take a day (like a Sunday for example) when you do have some time, and cook a big batch of food and then portion it out and freeze it so that it is ready for when you need it.

Processed foods are less good for you, it's true, but if you are in a pinch, a Lean Cuisine is usually a better idea than McDonald's. I keep about a week's worth of low calorie frozen meals in the fridge in case I don't have time / or just don't feel like cooking. Take a couple of apples with you too. I have been loving graham crackers lately...low calorie, but still sweet and crunchy. You will want to try to get as much protein in your 1200 calories as you can...shrimp, chicken, eggs, etc.

Exercise...the best exercise is something that you enjoy. If you don't enjoy it, you will quit. I happen to like exercising pretty hard-core. I am doing Couch to 5K right now and I throw in some TurboJam and TurboFire (both kickboxing programs by Chalene Johnson). I also try to get at least one weight training workout in each week. Don't want to lose any muscles while shedding the fat!

Hope this has helped.

Good luck on your journey!