OOOH Mondays! WHACK!!! 7/23

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Haaaa! Who does not loath the cursed inner thigh jiggle!!! UGH!!!! So today and I say 2 more times this week...do the Plie` Squat! YOU the Plie` what you used to do when younger pretending to be a ballerina? Get in Squat position but with toes pointed outward in a 45 degree angle and squat down keeping chest lifting shoulders back and a dumb-bell in hand (or not) and do 12-15 reps. Do 3 sets. Add it to your routine today or while watching TV or tomorrow.

Peace,
WW

Replies

• betancourta229
    betancourta229 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Will do...my coworker and I love to do these! We work in a doctors office and while we are faxing papers or making copies we stand their and do these through out the day! At first everyone thought we were crazy...now they joined the competition to see who can do the most! It makes faxing fun!!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I do these sometimes just to get some other muscles involved. Love them.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Will do. I will do them tonight before bed during one of my favorite shows. I am for one tired of the bouncing while jogging in the pool. My belly does too much jiggling as well. I cannot help but think of the jello commercial; "Does it wiggle, does it jiggle..."

Have a laugh today.
  • softdemonplaya
    softdemonplaya Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Will do.... thanks
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    I am in... :happy:
  • nobylmos
    nobylmos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day here, but I will try this one!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Terrific - I love plie squats! Going to start today ;-)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    thanks for the challenge, will do
  • punkgurl1312
    Options
    First day in this group and will definitely do todays challenge with my 3 year old lol.