Weekly Workouts

Options
Hey i'm in the San Antonio area and I'm looking to start doing like a group weekly workout once a week.
I personally workout every evening, but i'm looking for some people would be interested in doing a light run or walk maybe once a week or playing some volleyball or kickball to stay active!

Replies

• redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I retired from competitive softball last year. I tried picking it back up when I moved here, but just don't enjoy it anymore.

I haven't heard of any vball or kball leagues around.

I bike on the greenways alot, and with the hot weather, typically run at the gym in the afternoons, or pick up a race on saturdays. I'm not a runner, at all. I just do it to cross train. lol

Most folks my age have kids and such, so I don't know what everyone does for athletic fun here.
  • satxtrap
    satxtrap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think it might be hard to find enough MFP folks in SA to be able to get anything team based setup, but there is this: http://www.sanantoniossc.com/ They have quite a list of sports and might be what you're looking for. :)
  • mjdani1
    mjdani1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I live and work on the NE side. My schedule is wonky and changes weekly, but to fit in some sort of activity every week. What area of town are you in?
  • haitianbreeze
    Options
    What part of SA do you reside? I would be interested... I just have to fit it in my schedule (kids, work..)
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would be interested as well! I live near Braun and 1604.