Check out my video?

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
I would be so grateful if you all could check out my video and give me any tips. I actually am going much lower than I thought I was but it looks like I still should be going lower. I wish I would have set my iPod up so that my feet showed so I could see how my knees are relative to my toes but maybe you all can tell if they are ok? I also feel like I'm sticking my butt out or something... and what do you think about my back, arms, etc??? :smile:

I tried to get a video of deadlifting too but I deleted my good one. LOL. I'll try again in a few days ?

http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q561/NovemberJune/?action=view&current=squat65004.mp4

Thanks so much for any feedback :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NovemberJune
    Options
    Bumping so it shows up in my recent topics... It doesn't for posting just replying. ....? Weird. lol
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    Ok it still doesn't show up there. lol!!! :wink:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    From what I can see, you're not hitting parallel. Have you tried practicing with goblet squats?

But your upper body looks really good to me. I'm no expert, tho.
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    From what I can see, you're not hitting parallel. Have you tried practicing with goblet squats?

But your upper body looks really good to me. I'm no expert, tho.

Thanks. I agree that I'm not parallel. I was really scared that I was only going down like half way so I'm glad I'm that low! hahaha! I'll check out goblet squats. I haven't heard of that. Thanks again! :) Love your pic!
    I definitely want to work on getting lower.
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You could try watching some instruction vidoes by Mark Rippetoe about form
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    You could try watching some instruction vidoes by Mark Rippetoe about form

Thanks! I have watched some of his and I watch them on bodybuilding and I've watched Mehdi's. if that's the right name! lol.