Any nursing students here?

Options
momRN2B
momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
Hi I am a nursing student in a 2 yr associates degree program. I just completed one yr and have the summer off. I have 2 kids, an 18mo and a 3mo. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape this summer.

Replies

• Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing student! Nice to meet you! I'm in my last semester of a 2 yr program with 1 1/2 years of pre-requisites prior. Have been in school for 3 years to achieve this goal. It's hard but we can do it! Add me.
  • KasieLoo
    KasieLoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just wrapped up my 2nd semester too. Off for the summer & plan to graduate next spring with my associates. I have 3 daughters 14, 8, & 3. Hoping that stress & studying won't induce too much munching :) Nice to meet you.

26179928.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm in an associates program as well. I (hopefully) graduate in December.
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just wrapped up my 2nd semester too. Off for the summer & plan to graduate next spring with my associates. I have 3 daughters 14, 8, & 3. Hoping that stress & studying won't induce too much munching :) Nice to meet you.

26179928.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I find that its so hard to diet when your under stress from schoolwork. Thats why I have been taking advantage of my summer off from school and trying to lose as much weight as possible before I return to school in september. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss and on becoming a nurse.
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing student! Nice to meet you! I'm in my last semester of a 2 yr program with 1 1/2 years of pre-requisites prior. Have been in school for 3 years to achieve this goal. It's hard but we can do it! Add me.

same for me too. started in September 2009 with pre-reqs and should be (crossing my fingers) graduating in december from a 2 year program.
  • natashiag
    natashiag Posts: 33
    Options
    Nursing student check in!!! My weight loss journey started with my first day of nutrition class LOL!!! I hopefully graduate next December... so to those who are on their final stretch CONGRATS!
  • Crystle23
    Options
    Hello! I am a 2 year nursing student as a part of an associates program. I have 2 kids 9 and 3. When I finish school in the spring I will have gone for 4 years!! (My advisors did not advise me very well :-/ ) In this past for years I have gained about 50lbs and I was already overweight from my pregnancy with my last child. I am ready to change my habits, so far I really like MFP
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am almost finished with my first year of nursing :) I am planning to graduate in 2016.. maybe earlier if I can handle it. I would love to find other student nurses! My weight loss journey started in the first few weeks of my degree back in April.