Favorite Season

Options
ThaRealNicki
ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
We've watched some or all of the seasons. We've hated, loved and judged the girls. But for all of us theres that one season that grabbed a hold of us and had us wanting more just like it. Season *9* just premiered a couple weeks ago and Im loving it so far! But for the completed seasons, Id like to know your favorite season(s) and why.

My favortie seasons are a battle between 4, 5 and 8

Season 4: The infamous Natalie Nunn! We've despised and loved her and for most of us it was all at once. But you cant deny she made the show! I truely believe she set the bar high for future bad girls and there hasnt been one quite like her since. Even though she lied all the time she was no afraid to let you know if she didnt like you. But her laugh was sooooo annoying!!! And Flo....gangster bad girl lol. I hate what Natalie did to her. But **** happens.

Season 5: Lea!! She is sooooo beautiful!! Huge girl crush!!! and she stuck up for herself! She wasnt afraid and she loves piercings and tattoos like me! Her personality I interpreted as sincere! There were a lot of fights on season 5 but what annoyed me was the monotony of the arguments and actions. They got old and tiring.

Season 8: Tons of drama! First twins! (which I hated most of the time). && OF COURSE BECAUSE THEY WERE IN VEGAS!!! But they didnt nearly experience half of what Vegas has to offer! I hated Erica, loved Gia and Jenna! Im not totally sure why I liked season 8 so much but I did! Maybe because its still so fresh.

So what is your favorite season.....its ok if you cant choose just one :blushing:

Replies

• JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Season 7 - I loved Judy(crazi *kitten*)
    LOVED Tiara *swishes my hair*,
    I liked Stasi in the begining but didnt like it when she turned and was being mean to judy.
    Priscilla was soo annoying. all that complaining and so called classy(smh).

Season 8- Loved Gia,
    Mimi was annoying,
    Erica thought she was running the house,
    Twins was weak AF(they dad a hot *kitten* mess)
    Elease- was strong for staying but den started being a follower