New too!

Options
RodeoRamsey
RodeoRamsey Posts: 5 Member
Hi all! I'm new here. I'm Ramsey, mom of 2 and currently own 1 and a half horses (my QH gelding and a mini for my daughter). I used to train and ride all day every day but I work o. My computer most of the day these days. Hoping to get more active on my new gelding and maybe back into the rodeo scene. I need to lose about 40 lbs but my total goal is 75 lbs!

Replies

• alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi Ramsey, and welcome! This is a great place for support, or all kinds.

I'm from England and share a 20 year old 14.3 tri-coloured mare. I'm really missing riding at the moment as I'm on post-op recovery and probably have another 3 or 4 weeks before I get back in the saddle!

What sort of 'rodeo' riding do you do? We don't have that over here of course. Is it barrel racing, broncos? Please enlighten us Brits lol.

Add me as a friend if you like.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here!
  • ruralgirl
    ruralgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there Im from UK too - I would so love to spend some time on a ranch and try all your westrn disciplins (mental block on the spelling lol) Ive got 2 riding horses, a 2 yo and a pony plus baby twins and a 5yo little girl...luckily a husband whos retired as well lol. Welcome & good luck in your goals:happy:
  • backonbandwagon
    Options
    Welcome from Vancouver Island, Canada :happy: