Day 23 - Savour your Food

Options
Fattack
Fattack Posts: 666 Member
When you eat with a level of awareness, you recieve an amazing amount of enjoyment and satisfaction from the food, and when you are noticing the taste you are best satisfying your craving - so you don't want or need any more.

Tasks:

1. Choose something to savour, ideally a small square chocolate candy. As you eat, pay attention to the smell, taste, and texture as well as the sensation of swallowing it.
2. In your notebook describe what the candy tasted like as well as how it felt in your mouth
3. When you've finished, decide if you need more food or if you're content with what you ate.

Replies

• healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am supporting my husband and son in their celebration of Ramadan, and as such I am not eating until sunset each day until Aug. 18, and as you guys suspect I am losing weight. However, it has made me more aware of how much I must have been snacking or mindlessly eating, even when I thought I was being good about tracking.
  • kimannabella
    kimannabella Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tried some milkybar, it was horrible : ( much too used to dark chocolate now. Maya gold=yum.