or whatever day you are on! Log using normal format:

Day: ()
Program:

Program Workout:

Additional Workout(s):

Water (cups):

Grade:

Comments:

Good Luck Everyone! And have a great work out! Do your best and..

Replies

• ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Day: 2
    Program:P90X Classic

Program Workout: Plyometrics

Additional Workout(s): Not today

Water (cups): 7

Grade: C+

Comments: Didnt finish the video but this is the only I usually stop after. I did better and went farther than I have in the past. I feel great but know I will be feeling this all day tomorrow. Good thing tomorrow is my day off.
  • sleigh54
    sleigh54 Posts: 3
    Options
    Day: (2)
    Program: P90X Double

Additional Workout(s): None today

Water (cups): not enough :(

Grade: D+

Comments: Wow...my first try at Plyometrics and lets just say I had a tougher time then I thought. I went to bed nice and early so that I could get up at 4:30 this morning before work and I just felt so lathargic that it was hard for me to jump and keep up. Im hoping I can improve over the next week or two.
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    Day: (2)
    Program:p90x

Additional Workout(s): HA not today

Water (cups): 14

Grade: C-

Comments: WOW that was INTENSE! But the challenge was SO fun! I really pushed myself! I have done this video with my bf in the past, but always told myself "You CANT jump, dont even try" But guess what I CAN it wasn't pretty, and I looked like a flopping fish during most of it, my feet were off the ground and at least trying to hit the right form (Those Rock n Roll jumps are HARD). I stayed in my squats, and didnt take small jumps. Really proud of myself but LOTS of room for improvement!!
This discussion has been closed.