total recall

Options
dommie06
dommie06 Posts: 46 Member
anyone goin to see total recall it looks pretty good i think i might go see it. isnt it a remake??

Replies

• NewtonCrosby
    NewtonCrosby Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to someone else in this group that it looks interesting. Looks like it has potential but nothing from the trailer has made me say "oh I have to go see that". I will definitly watch it at some point in time, but whether I see it in the theatres or not depends on its reviews when it's released.

That said, it has a great cast and I loved the original, so we'll see...

The studios are considering it a "Reimagining" as opposed to a "Remake" but the trailer has alot of VERY similiar scenes to the first one so who knows.
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    The trailer just didn't thrill me enough to get me to the theater, that being said I've been crazy busy and might try to catch it later this month.

Unlike the Bourne Legacy which I will be seeing this weekend. Busy or not ;)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    it's a remake of the Arnie movie ... the movie studios are getting VERY lazy these days - so with missmorning - want to see the new Bourne movie Jeremy Renner :heart:
  • NewtonCrosby
    NewtonCrosby Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    So, Total Recall didn't get the best reviews...looks like I'll be watching it when it comes on HBO.

I'll be looking forward to seeing some reviews/thoughts on the Bourne Legacy from you ladies! :)
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    Well the word on Twitter about Total Recall is not promising, so I think I'll be saving my money.

But I have totally worked Jeremy Renner into my schedule tomorrow :P I swear after all this anticipation if the Bourne Legacy doesn't blow my away, the whole world is gonna hear about it lol
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    will eagerly await your review - doesn't open here til mid week