Anyone else need to kick it up a notch for W3W?

Options
o0IrishEyes0o
o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
So my W2W was pretty pathetic... No movement, but I have no one to blame but myself.

I need to recenter and recommit!

I had a hectic weak where I thought I might be preg... so man did I let that ruin my diet. That's no excuse. Even if I was (I'm not), what a great reason to continue with eating healthy and working out? I need to work on my self control.

So I'm going to kick it up a notch for our W3W. Makeup for my laziness last week and really turn this around! I go on vacay on August 27th, and I would *like* to be in a bikini!

xoxo girls! We can do this!

Replies

• goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!! Last two weeks Have gone Slow with the weight loss I need to pick it up!!! Let's go everyone!!! Your doing great now let's do spectacular!!!!
  • back4good
    back4good Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm on board! Even though I had a good weigh-in on Tuesday, I went out and indulged that evening for a friend's bday and didn't exercise Tues or Wed. I'm back on track today with a 45 min bike ride...What are you gals doing to step it up? Please do share!!
  • goforit06
    Options
    :happy: great job having a successful week!!
  • goforit06
    Options
    Well I had cheer leading practice Sunday through Thursday and that wore me out!!! Lol I'm not that young any more lol ( the kids are all 5-9 yrs old). But it was cancelled today so I did 45 mins today of running and plan on an exercise video in the am. I have done better with making sure I eat good protein and not late at night. So I'm hoping for a better week 1 lb a week is a success, but hard when you work hard for it. I just keep reminding myself you chose to indulge the unhealthy in the past now I need to work it off and start being healthy in my life!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I had to kick it up a little too. My normal workouts are starting to not be enough. I got a speed jump rope from walmart $5. I do 30 jumps five times with walking for 2mins after each set. I seen a 4lb weightloss last week. I think my body was in total shock that I was jumping. I still worked out three times a week just added that to what I normally do. Jump ropes very cheap and very helpful :0)
  • UmmShahad
    UmmShahad Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey all,

Same sentiment really. The month of Ramadhan has started and I am fasting about 18-19 hours a day which throws up all kinds of problems, firstly the lack of energy to work out before breaking fast and the post feasting slump making me want to fall asleep straight after lol. Plus the saying 'eyes bigger than your stomach' really comes into play and although my stomach shrinks in size somewhat I have to try really hard not to over eat! Its susprising how quickly you can use up your daily allowance in one sitting!

Hope to move in the right direction next week...fingers crossed!
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I actually have had a surprisingly great start to this challenge - 8lbs lost so far in the 2.5 weeks! However, last night was plain out ridiculous - it was dinner and a movie and I just went overboard, ate way too much of all the wrong things. Let me feeling really guilty. I did get right back on the horse this morning though and have stuck back on my diet all day ( none of that "well I screwed up so I might as well just eat this" crap anymore)
    I do think I am going to have to start incorporating some exercise into my week though, so far I have just been doing diet only just to get that scale moving.
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30 day shred today! I keep telling myself I'm going to, but then something always comes up. It's 30 minutes! Even *I* should be able to carve out 30 minutes from my day lol :)

My weigh in this week was decent, but I'm hoping next weeks knocks my socks off :)