Wednesdays Challenge: Hit me in the stomach...go ahead!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay, I promised myself last night I would do a video so I chose a 10 min abdominal video. Okay explain why did I sweat in those 10 minutes like I ran outside for 30 minutes?!?!?! so you must suffer with me! SO WARRIORS today you will do some abdominal workout!

Reverse Crunch, crunch with a dumb-bell, crunch with side reach, scissors and the old skool bicycles! Now DO 10-12 reps each and if frisky do 2 sets...I was NOT frisky last night! I think the most important to remember is DON'T PULL ON NECK WITH ANY CRUNCHES WHERE HANDS BEHIND HEAD, DO KEEP SMALL OF BACK ENGAGED TO THE FLOOR AND DON'T USE MOMENTUM USE YOUR ACTUAL ABDOMINALS TO LIFT YOU UP!

enjoy!!

PEACE,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Okay, I will do this tonight. But you might hear me crying. yes, I am that loud. ;)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I will have to skip this one because I am working with a healing broken wrist and can't do anything that stresses it yet. I did yesterday's challenge and hope I can do tomorrow's.
  • dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    UGGH! Really ABS? J/K. Okay, I'm gonna do it. I need to look good in my gold bikini for Mexico by December.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    All done. But I have feeling I did not do it well enough because I did not feel a burn.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Doing it today (I do challenges the day after due to time zone stuff)!

Does anyone know the calorie burn for hula hooping? I am going to buy one on my lunch break. :)
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    According to the web Md site it is equivalent to brisk walking, step aerobics or boot camp.