Clean up time!

Options
hotpickles
hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
There's so many things that I've been putting off for months, yes that's right, MONTHS!

I really have to get these odds and ends cleared away from my life this week, no excuses! They are just lingering around and have no bearing on anything right now, other then they are just sitting there being redundant.

Is there any "clutter" in your life you need to clean up?

Replies

• JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yep.... it's that door to the back room that only gets opened far enough to check more stuff in... lol My goal for next weekend is to tackle some of that.

This weekend is for tackling some of the emotional clutter... off for a girls weekend with my cousin :D
  • hotpickles
    Options
    Sounds awesome!
  • LilD1esel
    LilD1esel Posts: 9
    Options
    Absolutely! All the clutter of being downsized, and then bad job experiences, relocation, and just letting myself go. It's time to let go of all of that and move on to the person I want to be.
  • hotpickles
    Options
    Couldn't agree more.
  • skinnycyn83
    Options
    I have so many little things that I put off everyday and what makes me mad is that they are SUPER easy to do; take the table cloth and throw it in the trash, shred old junk mail, throw the toilet paper rolls in the recycling bin less than 10 ft away instead of them piling up around the toilet....so sad!

Now that I've been working out, I have found myself constantly cleaning my kitchen tho!