Options
drmerc
drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
Anyone else preorder it?

Replies

• Moratu
    Moratu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah. Can't wait for this gem. Course, with how much I work and exercise, it will be tough to fit it in. But... I am sure I can make it work. Maybe treadmill while I play?
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yep, pre-ordered my PC copy on Amazon for $50 before they hiked it up to $60. Can't wait.
  • nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I got the loot chest edition. I'm pretty stoked.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My awesome boyfriend preordered it for me already. I'm stoked and I am just playing the first one now. But I can't wait.
  • Genem30
    Options
    Just a note, Steam and Amazon are both running deals on the 4-pack of the game, comes to right under $41 per copy. So if you can find 3 other people to go on it, it's a cheap way to get the game on the PC.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Is it true that this game was delayed? I can't check game websites at work, and I am trying to confirm. If it's a cruel joke, I owe him a balls tap.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Pre ordered last year and it's 100% paid off, just show up on tuesday and walk out with it!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Nope, I won't have a problem with getting it in town.

*frantically clicks pre-order button right now*
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options

I'm going to be level 30 before you can find a copy muhaha good luck joining my game!

If anyone has the xbox version: my GT is escloflowne
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    YES! And they just released the talent trees not too long ago. I've been working on mine for hours...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    YES! And they just released the talent trees not too long ago. I've been working on mine for hours...

I made 2 different Zero's that I think I will try to re-create in game.
  • Drunkadelic
    Options

I made 2 different Zero's that I think I will try to re-create in game.

My roommate is taking Zero first play through but I finally get the Siren. So pumped.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I still want to be a soldier. More firepower means more fun!
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this, but I have to decide between this and NHL 13. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I am tempted. In the first my favorite was the soldier, but I liked the sniper too.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

I'm going to be level 30 before you can find a copy muhaha good luck joining my game!

If anyone has the xbox version: my GT is escloflowne

Pfft!!! Challenge accepted!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    If you guys have the consoles(don't know about the PC version) you should pre order, you get the DLC character for free in October. If you don't pre order it will cost you $10
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've got mine (xbox) pre-ordered through Gamestop as my Cousin pre-ordered his through Best Buy.

Can't wait, 1 week left.

Still trying to decide between Commando or Siren, will probably end up playing Commando w/ my Cousin and Siren w/ my co-workers.
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    If you guys have the consoles(don't know about the PC version) you should pre order, you get the DLC character for free in October. If you don't pre order it will cost you $10

Same thing for PC *Edit* At least from gamestop
  • Genem30
    Options
    Been playing the original Borderlands on the PC across 3 25" LCDs on my new Geforce GTX660Ti. Cannot wait for BL2 to drop so I can do the same thing. Multi-monitor PC gaming done right is simply amazing.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I still haven't touched the first Borderlands. Guess I'll wait for BL2 to go on a steam sale after a month or 2 of release.